About the Fat Carter
The flexible option for the commute or weekend away
The Fat Carter Canvas Briefcase is a stylish, classic briefcase, designed to look great in the office as well as on those weekend breaks. Constructed from tough, hand-woven water resistant canvas with classic leather detailing, this briefcase is water-resistant, so it will keep your belongings dry in those unexpected showers. The Fat Carter Canvas Briefcase features two main zipped compartments - one full-size, to accommodate a 15 inch laptop and one slightly smaller, for a 13-inch tablet. There is also an external snap-fastened pocket to store your newspaper and travel tickets, plus an interior zipped pocket for keys and other small items – and even separate storage loops for your pens. Supplied with a detachable, adjustable shoulder strap, to ensure a comfortable fit and good weight distribution.
The Fat Carter Canvas Briefcase is specifically designed for the travelling business person who is looking for a hard-wearing bag that can be used both formally and informally and will last for years.
- Capable of carrying a 15-inch laptop and A4 documents in style
- Flexible, hard-wearing bag: perfect for commutes and weekends away
- Handmade in Spain by our artisans
- Made from hand-woven, water-resistant, treated canvas, with our classic vegetable-tanned leather handles and details
- Tough and water resistant
- Materials and workmanship guaranteed for 2 years
- Free personalisation available: have your Fat Carter Canvas Briefcase monogrammed in one of five colours, including silver and gold
We are so confident in the quality of your Fat Carter that we give it a guarantee as durable as the materials it’s made from.
First, on receiving your Fat Carter you must be delighted with it, or we insist you return it within 30 days for a full refund (excluding personalised items).
Then, once your Fat Carter becomes your trusted companion, we guarantee the workmanship and materials will endure for at least 2 years, or return it for free repair or replacement.
For details, click here.